I have followed Keith’s magisterially mature and dignified blog for some time now and have consistently been impressed by his ability to deliver a strong point in restrained tones.
I, therefore, am passing details of this recent post to all my American followers. To those in other nations share this that your American followers make take up the cause to win their nation back from hysteria, excess, bigotry and incompetence.
The following is a variation of a letter I forwarded to my US legislators. Please feel free to adapt and use. ************** Seeing the parade of diplomats and senior staff members testifying under oath regarding their consistent concerns over the president’s abuse of power is telling. They are exhibiting political courage with the knowledge they […]
If you are in this state of mind……….
“I do like my computer, I trust Microsoft to do the very best for me with its upgrades and I think that every site especially Word Press, FaceBook , Yahoo, Google, and Amazon to name but a few have me, my mental welfare and my experiences and a trouble free way of working uppermost in their minds.
I am content that in the future I will trust everything they do.”
- Do not use your Computer very much.
- Need to check the contents of those new vitamin pills you are taking.
- Should stop using your device for a day or two and let the subliminal messages wear off.
- Could ask a good friend or near relative to use theirs on your behalf and not to pay attention to the language they use when doing so.
- Might consider relocating to a log cabin, remote cottage or abandoned lighthouse and living a simpler life.
Failing this you should ask someone to empty of bucket of ice-cold water over you so you come to your senses enabling you to do like the rest of us….. scream, swear and threaten physical violence
upon the computer systems and sites sundered & various.
And never forget there is always the good old, dependable
Wow! That was quick. (Just one month is existence)
Thanks you guys, couldn’t do this without you.